On Sunday 29th April, we talked Digital Strategies for Healthcare Organisations on HCSMANZ. Previous coverage of Digital Strategies is available here. It was a quick and lively chat and many great points were raised. It was so quick at times it was hard to keep up with what was being said.
In this post, I've outlined some of the key considerations mentioned at the start of the night in developing a Digital Strategies for a Healthcare Organisation. Secondly, I've collated and organised a collection of tweets from the night.
- Who is our audience?
- What are we trying to achieve? Goals?
- Concrete Outcomes
- Is SM right tool?
- What is our message?
- What tools?
- How much time to spend on each?
- Prioritise platforms
- Appropriate for audience/message
- Integration with internal/existing comms
- Get all stakeholders involved
- Exec, legal, staff